It is recognized by ICES Management that the nature of the business in which the company is involved has the potential to cause injury to personnel, damage to property and harm to the environment.
As a quality, environmental, health and safety conscious organization, ICES shall commit to the following:
Identifying the needs to further develop our facilities and training of personnel.
Complying with all national / international standards, codes and regulatory requirements.
Ensuring a safe working environment through reuse, recycle and proper disposal of hazardous waste.
Striving for continual improvement of our HSEQ Management System.
Comply with International recognised safety standards along with the appropriate work site security at all levels, so that our company activities are accomplished in a safe and secure manner.
Apply procedures and systems that identify potential hazards and assess and manage risks through elimination or where this is not practical, apply other appropriate control measures.
Report, investigate and share all incidents, including near misses to improve awareness and prevent similar events in the future.
Ensuring cost effective services and delivering it right first time by reducing re-work.
Strategic planning and development of our processes to ensure optimum efficiency of our plant, equipment and working conditions.
We shall meet our aim by:
- Understanding and meeting the aspiration of our customers, employer and employees.
- Working together to meet those requirements.
- Monitoring and measuring our activities.
- Continually improving our processes and services.
- Taking individual responsibility for our actions.
- Meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020.
- Implementing controls to safeguard Impartiality, Independence and Confidentiality.